Friday, March 12, 2010

Home Haircut 2010 03 08

Dylan's hair was getting long again.
Dan and I took him to a restaurant for lunch.
"Would she like a high chair," the hostess asked.
"Sure," we answered with a shrug.
We looked over the menu for a bit, then the waitress came by and introduced herself.
"Oh, she's beautiful. Would she like some crayons?"
"Sure," Dan accepted, as I looked back at Dylan, trying not to laugh at the nice lady.
Dylan thought that the crayons looked very yummy. As Dan colored the kiddie menu, Dylan tried to grab the crayons out of his hand and put them in his mouth.

You can't see it in the picture, but the hair was growing down below his eyes. It was just at the level where it poked him in the eyes when he moved his head. He kept lowering his head to try to see under his hair. Then he would squint and rub his eyes, then lower his head to look out from under his hair again.

I have no real experience cutting hair, except for the dogs, occasionally. I cut Java's hair a couple of weeks ago, and his right ear is almost an inch longer than his left. I haven't had the opportunity to fix it yet. I hope I did a little bit better with Dylan's hair. I can see the difference from when I did it and when he had it done professionally the first time. Oh, well!

No comments: