How do you know if you have the cutest baby in the world? It's easy. You don't, because I do.
This picture was taken today during a class photoshoot where Dylan was one of the models. The guy to the right with a lens bigger than my arm was a little disconcerting. Might have been zooming in to see the cuteness of Dylan's atomic structure. Dylan did a great job! In one of the poses with him in my arms, looking blissfully up into my eyes I felt like I was really connecting with my son. He seemed to know that I was thinking and really could really look forward to who he would become. Then pooped on my shirt. Twice. I have photo evidence of this assault. But how do you punish a baby that just eats sleeps and poops? I took his binky out. We're even.
3 comments:
Paparazzi, I hate them, I can help you out with the restraining orders. ;-) Well your boy certainly does look cute in pictures, can't wait to see him in person.
It's awesome that the kid poops on Dan, and he still thinks he's the cutest baby in the world!
He must be REALLY REALLY cute.
Dan- I'm sure that he was just expressing his love in one of the only ways he has for communicating at this time. He could have projectile hurled on you??
As you can see, I've neglected the reading of this blog, having put it into a place that I never check and expecting it to come up somewhere else. Oops. Bad filing alwasy bites you in the bum.
Dave has given a green light for the deadline for acquiring a DOG! Whooo hoooo! You know what comes after that, right? Of course you do. Can't wait to see all of you in person! Aroha (love) from NZ
Post a Comment