Sunday, February 1, 2009

February 2009 Belly Pics

Here is a picture of me from this past weekend (January 31, 2009). Dan took a picture of me and my belly, in front of the house, in a similar spot as the December 30th picture. I'm feeling healthy and my appetite is growing, too! My belly is getting bigger, but I still don't think it's crazy huge yet. But it seems to be growing faster every day! Belly seems VERY active on a daily basis and he checks out okay at the doctor's appointments, so I take all of those as good signs!


Here is a picture of me and Dan. Yes, I still let him hang around me sometimes. I thought he should have at least one picture on this blog. After all, he is the Bringer of Food and the Carrier of Heavy Things. Plus, he's kinda cute, too! I guess I'll keep him.


My mom came down to visit to bring me some maternity clothes (the generous donation from a good friend) and also to see for herself that I actually cleaned out the Baby's Room. She remembers when it was full of boxes, so she was pretty impressed!


Here is a picture of the room, reflected in the closet doors. It's not a bad blue. We've both been keeping busy at work and everything, so Dan and I doubt that we will have time to discuss AND agree on a color, AND paint, so we think we'll keep this color. The bookcases along the one wall are Ikea birch color, so a light wood.


My belly picture, reflected self portrait in the Baby's Room.

1 comment:

EdF said...

no before and after pics of the room? Oh well, love the pictures, we have to see you guys again.